CFL’s provide more concentrated light than linear fluorescent tubes (not HO T5) and are about one-quarter the size of conventional fluorescents. Since CFL’s utilize fluorescent technology, they burn relatively cool compared to an HID or incandescent lamp, enabling much closer lamp to plant tolerance for increased light levels. These lamps are ideal for starting seeds, propagation, houseplants, and more.
• 11,500 lumens
• 6400 Kelvin
• Ideal for use with our Bat Wing fixtures
• Performs well in high humidity
• Full Spectrum design is meant for horticulture
• Fits a standard mogul base socket
• Blue spectrum output is great for vegetative growing
• 6 month warranty
The ViaVolt™ Compact Fluorescent Bulb is available in 125, 200 and 250 watts.
Weight 2 lb